Applying for a Reception Place.
Admissions for September 2017 will open October 2016.
Tours are available at Capel Manor Primary on
Wednesday 5th October 2016 , Wednesday 2nd November 2016 , Wednesday 7th December 2016 and Wednesday 11th January 2017. They all take place at 9:30am.
Everyone is welcome to attend, no need to book!
When do I need to apply?
When was the child born:
You will need to apply from:
1 September 2011 – 31 August 2012
From 1st October 2015
1 September 2012 – 31 August 2013
1 September 2013 - 31 August 2014
From 1st October 2016
From October 2017
How do I apply?
Online - You are advised to make your application online via Enfield Borough website www.enfield.gov.uk/admissions following the links. The online application portal will be available from 1st October and closes on 15th January .
The benefits to applying online are:
- It is quick and easy.
- You will get an email confirmation that your application has been received.
- The system helps you check for errors.
- The system has a series of security procedures which will prevent anyone seeing information they are not entitled to.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week until the closing date.
- You are able to submit the documents to confirm your child’s date of birth and address to your online application.
- You will be able to find out the outcome of your application during the evening of 16th April.
Please click here for the Enfield Council website to see more information on In-Year school admissions.
RECEPTION CLASS Please click Here for useful information