We are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager for January 2019.
Scale PO2, (Point 39) – SM1 (Point 46)
(Depending on proven skills and abilities)
Hours: 36 per week x 42 week per year
Salary range £ 34,475 - £40,642 p.a. inc.
Do you want to work in a school where “….everyone is valued and encouraged to achieve their best?” (Ofsted May 2016).
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate the relevant experience to carry out the role effectively
- Have a recognised management/business qualification e.g. a Certificate in School Business Management (CSBM) or equivalent
- Lead and manage support staff and works as a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team
- Strategically lead on budget, resources and contracts and look for best value
- Think creatively to generate additional income
- Manage premises, contractors and health and safety
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fully support our values, vision and aims – “Strong teamwork ensures the school vision is made a reality” (Ofsted May 2016).
We can offer:
- Friendly supportive staff, governors and a diverse welcoming community – “There is a very optimistic culture that pervades the school.” (Ofsted May 2016)
- Just inside the M25, on the Hertfordshire/Enfield border we have a new very well resourced building in a beautiful setting that provides opportunities for outdoor learning.
- A commitment to your professional development.
- Strong links and partnerships with other schoolsAll applicants are strongly encouraged and very welcome to visit our friendly school and to look at our website. Please ring the office to arrange an appointment.
An application pack is available via our school website. www.capelmanor.enfield.sch.uk.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. It is a requirement of this role that applicants are fluent in spoken English.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school does not accept curriculum vitaes. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing date: 13th November 2018 Noon.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 19th November 2018.
Start date 1st January 2019
All applicants are strongly encouraged and very welcome to visit our friendly school and to look at our website. Please ring the office to arrange an appointment on 01992 764087.
Capel Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to qualifications and experience checks and satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Capel Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.